Drivers all around Danvers, Peabody, and Salem, MA, can’t get enough of the 2022 Toyota Venza
. To see why, read through this review written by the team at Ira Toyota of Danvers.
This crossover hybrid has all the potential you’ll need to cruise around your neighborhood with innovation and style. Continue reading below to learn more!
2022 Toyota Venza: Recharged Performance
Don’t be fooled by the Venza and its elevated design and distinct LED headlights—this model has a lot of aggressive power waiting to be unleashed. Powered by a 2.5-liter 4-cylinder and three electric motors, these are the kind of specs you can expect when loading in for a long drive:
|Combined net horsepower
||40 city/37 highway/39 combined MPG*
|Electric motor voltage (MAX SYS)
The Venza is exclusively offered as a hybrid, meaning that whichever trim you choose, you can enjoy up to 40 city miles in one fill-up. This is great news for drivers who frequently visit or live in dense city areas. If your daily commute involves long stretches of highway, you too can experience maximum mileage at 37 miles per gallon–now, that’s versatility.
When traveling on snowy, wet, or slippery roads, the Venza can utilize its standard Electronic On-Demand All-Wheel Drive system, which automatically applies power to your rear wheels to improve grip.
For even more personalized performance, the Venza also features four distinct switchable drive modes. These modes include:
2022 Toyota Venza: Measurements and Driver Comforts
Here’s a simplified table describing the kind of dimensions found in each 2022 Toyota Venza:
Gather four other passengers and ride around in a roomy model that leaves enough wiggle room for personal space. Front passengers are gifted over 40 inches of legroom. Pair this with the 38.6 inches of headroom, and this model is great both for children and adult passengers.
The Venza doubles down on comfort by offering plenty of available features, including:
- Available heated and ventilated front seats: Use your seats to fight against those hard New England winters or cool off when those hotter months come around. Also, check out the matching available heated leather-trimmed steering wheel.
- Available SofTex®-trimmed seats with color-keyed contrast stitching: Add some race-inspired decor to your interior space. These seats also feature an 8-way power driver’s seat with lumbar support that lets you customize your positioning.
- Available ambient lighting: When night hits, this system sets the mood for those late-night or early-morning drives.
2022 Toyota Venza: Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0
Toyota is all about safety. From preventive systems to audible and visual alerts, drivers can feel confident with the number of safety features on their side.
This is thanks in part to standard Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0, an award-winning safety suite that comes with the following features:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Lane Tracing Assist
- Automatic High Beams
- Full-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
There are even more available systems for an extra layer of safety, like the available Bird’s Eye View Camera and available Front and Rear Parking Assist with Automatic Braking.
Ride With the 2022 Toyota Venza Today!
Come take a ride in the 2022 Toyota Venza! Our car experts at Ira Toyota of Danvers would love to accompany you for your ride and answer any questions you may have.
If you live near Danvers, Peabody, or Salem, Massachusetts, stop by our showroom today!
* EPA-estimated 40 city/37 hwy/39 combined mpg rating for 2022 Venza. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary for many reasons, including your vehicle’s condition and how/where you drive. See www.fueleconomy.gov.