2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid: Fuel Economy
The Highlander Hybrid variant boasts a smarter fuel consumption to get where you need to go. Its hybrid trim levels are motivated by a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine with an electric motor controlling their intake via Variable Valve Timing technology. There’s an ever-so-slight difference in fuel efficiency depe nding on whether you choose front-wheel drive (FWD) or all-wheel drive (AWD).
|2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid FWD||36 city/35 highway MPG*|
|2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid AWD||35 city/35 highway MPG*|
Regardless of trim level or drivetrain, the Highlander Hybrid’s fuel efficiency will save time at the gas pump.
2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid: Drive Mode Select
The Highlander Hybrid’s roomy interior accommodates up to eight passengers in its 3-row cabin. It may fit a small soccer team, but this hearty SUV’s forward-thinking performance specs go above and beyond transportation to practices and games.
Soaring options like 20-inch machined-face alloy wheels will help you rise above all types of terrain with multiple drive modes at your fingertips for further capability. These modes include:
- Trail Mode for additional traction on AWD trim styles
- ECO Mode to maximize its hybrid fuel economy
- Sport Mode to boost acceleration
- EV Mode, which allows your Highlander Hybrid to run solely on battery power for short distances
- Normal Mode for everyday driving conditions
From frigid New England winters to summer beach trips, the Highlander Hybrid will get you there. No need to fret if you have extra cargo for your treks around Massachusetts Bay—the 2021 Highlander Hybrid possesses a 3,500-pound towing capacity. That’s more than enough to haul a jet ski or two with the proper equipment
2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid: Supersized Safety
Ride with extra peace of mind, knowing the Toyota Highlander Hybrid is minted with advanced tech and safety features. The 2021 Highlander Hybrid comes standard with Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.5+ (TSS 2.5+), availing its world-class technology to assist you on the road. TSS 2.5+ includes features like:
- Pre-Collision System with Low-Light Pedestrian Detection that may alert you to any potential hazards
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control to help maintain a safe distance from the car ahead
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist that will let you know if you’ve veered too far out of your lane
Plus, you can ride with extra assurance because the Toyota Highlander Hybrid is covered by an 8-year/100,000-mile warranty, whichever comes first.
2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid: Tech Features
The 2021 Highlander Hybrid is equipped with Toyota’s renowned technology, with an eye on safety and ease of use. Stay connected in your Highlander Hybrid with an available 12.3-inch touchscreen display for easy access to your favorite apps and music with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility.
Additional features are included, like the available Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging system that allows you to place your mobile device in the center console for a quick recharge.
Test Drive the 2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Today!
Fit every aspect of your life into the Toyota Highlander Hybrid’s spacious cabin, and traverse near Danvers, Salem, and Peabody, Massachusetts, in style. Contact or visit the team at Ira Toyota of Danvers to get behind the wheel of the 2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid.
* EPA-estimated 21 city/29 highway/24 combined MPG for 2021 Highlander; 20 city/27 highway/23 combined MPG for 2021 Highlander AWD; 36 city/35 highway/36 combined MPG for 2021 Highlander Hybrid. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary for many reasons, including your vehicle’s condition and how/where you drive. See www.fueleconomy.gov.