Toyota Military Discount
As you walk around our lot and take a look at the wide array of Toyota vehicles we have ranging from a variety of body types, models, and trim levels, you’ll eventually come across the car you’ve been picturing yourself owning as your next vehicle.
With the help of our expert finance team, we’ll make that dream a reality and get you driving off our lot and out onto to the roads of Danvers, Peabody, and Salem in a new Toyota. We even have special programs in place to help our drivers save even more when they finance with us at Ira Toyota of Danvers, such as our Toyota Military Discount. See below the savings waiting for eligible drivers with this program!
Toyota Military Rebate
As a way for us to express our gratitude to the brave men and women that are a part of our country’s military, we offer them a special discount program here at our Toyota dealership. With our Toyota Military Discount, you can get a $500 rebate that goes towards your purchase or lease of a new Toyota vehicle when you finance or lease the car with us and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).1
Our special $500 Military Rebate offer is available to:
- U.S. military personnel (active-duty and inactive reserve)
- Household members of eligible U.S. military personnel (including Gold Star families)
- U.S. military retirees
- U.S. military veterans (within 2 years of discharge)
This rebate can be used towards any new Toyota vehicle purchased or leased through your dealer and Toyota Financial Services.*
To take advantage of the rebate, you must:
- Provide verifiable proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase:
- Leave and Earning Statement OR
- Military ID card OR
- DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty
- Receive a qualifying salary
- Receive credit approval by Toyota Financial Services through a Toyota dealer
To apply for credit online, visit toyotafinancial.com/apply.
Contact us for more information.
As your friendly Toyota dealer, this is our way of saying thank you to our troops.
Let Our Finance Center Help You
When you’ve picked out the new Toyota vehicle you want to get, our finance team is here, ready to get working on the ideal payment plan for you. They’ll go over the difference between leasing and buying, so you can make an informed decision that is best for your lifestyle.
They’ll also help you determine if you’re eligible for our Toyota Military Discount and go through the process of gaining that discount if you meet the requirements to get that rebate.
Once they’re finished, our financers will have provided you with a payment plan that is tailored to your specific budget and leaves you satisfied.
Take a Look at Our Inventory of New Toyota Models
Before you even go through all of that, you first will want to find the Toyota you’ve envisioned driving. With our inventory of new models of Toyota in stock, you can search among the sedans, SUVs, trucks, and minivans we currently have for sale on our website.
Once you’ve scrolled though our online catalog, you can come by our dealership to learn the ins and outs of the model you want and have our knowledgeable sales staff help you determine which trim level matches what you want in your new car.
Stop by Our Dealership Today!
At Ira Toyota of Danvers, we’re ready to help drivers in Danvers, Peabody, and Salem get inside the new car they’ve been wanting and take advantage of extra savings through various programs, such as our Toyota Military Discount. Come see our lineup of new Toyota vehicles and schedule a test drive today!
* $500 rebate offered by Toyota Motor North America, Inc. and may be applied toward finance or lease contracts on new Toyota vehicles, dated from January 3, 2019 through April 1, 2019. To qualify for the rebate, at the time of purchase or lease you must (1) be in current active duty status in the U.S. military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. military inactive reserve (i.e., Ready Reserve) that is part of the individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard; OR a military veteran or retiree of the U.S. military within one year of their discharge/retirement date; OR a household member of an eligible U.S. military personnel, including Gold Star family members; AND (2) provide verifiable proof of military status or active service; (3) receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payment for your new vehicle; and (4) receive credit approval from and execute a finance or lease contract through a participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. On lease contracts, rebate must be applied toward the Amount Due at Lease Signing or toward the Capitalized Cost Reduction. On finance contracts, rebate must be applied toward the Down Payment. Limit one rebate per finance or lease transaction per eligible U.S. military personnel or eligible household member. Offer not combinable with the College Graduate Rebate Program, the iFi Program, and the Lease-End Refi Program. Vehicle must be taken out of dealer stock. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Program is not available in AL, FL, GA, HI, NC, and SC. Rebate terms may be more generous in your local area. Ask your participating dealer about the military rebate terms in your area. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Not redeemable for cash. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust.
©2019 Toyota Financial Services. All rights reserved. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC).
TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust.